Thursday, January 15, 2009

3 Weeks Old!

I sure am growing fast. At my last check up I weighed 8lbs 2oz. I am getting big! Mommy and Daddy say I continue to be a very sweet baby. I love to cuddle with Mommy and Daddy.





































Daddy likes to put me in my swing. This is where he caught me sleeping.

































I am Daddy and Mommy's best Christmas gift ever! Aren't I sweet












Mommy and Daddy caught me smiling while I was sleeping, but they couldn't catch it on camera.










I'm not really holding my own bottle yet, Mommy is helping me. But I am learning lots everyday.





















All tucked in for tummy time. Under me is the quilt that Mommy and Daddy started, and that Great Grandpa and Grandma McCain finished for me. On me is the blanket that Mommy made for me while I was in her belly.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So Sweet! So tiny! Looks like a lot of sleeping going on there. Don't get too used to it. =)

Stimpson Family said...

Haha, I'll try not! You're family sure is growing up fast, it amazes me so much.